2022 Walk Without Limits
About Walk Without Limits
Your Team of four friends will track your steps and athletic activities for three weeks as you virtually race other teams from
Your team will raise a combined $200 or more in pledges to support the members and services of United Cerebral Palsy of SLO County. There will be winners in each division for the first place team and the team with the highest total donations.
Division A – Each team member averages 12,000 steps a day
Division B – Each team member averages 6,000 steps a day
Division C – Each team member averages 3,000 steps a day
To Start Your Team
To start a team, we need your Team Captain’s Information. We’ll send an email to your Team Captain and collect information for the rest of the team.
If you are a Team Captain and you would like to fill out the form on your own, click on the link below and send your filled out form to email@example.com.
Build Your Team for the 2022 Walk Without Limits
Each team member will send their daily steps to the captain, who will send them to UCP Staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Division standings will go out twice a week to all participants. The Walk Without Limits is a great way to support UCP and get some extra exercise. You will get step credits for all types of exercise.
Steps to Start Your Team
- Decide on a Team Captain or become a Team Captain and recruit your team
- Click on the link above to Download the Form that will help you build your team
- Decide which division you will participate in: A, B, or C. (see above for the division breakdown)
- Set a goal to fundraise a minimum of $200/team
- Each member can fundraise $50
- Be ready to track your steps between October 1st and October21st, 2022. UCP recommends using your phones or a smart watch to track your steps however if you need a pedometer, please contact our office
Start Your Team Today!