Project Connect and PushSave
Adults with developmental disabilities in San Luis Obispo County have not attended their day programs for the past two months due to the Covid-19 crisis. Like all of us, they have not been able to go out into the community and they miss their teachers and friends. With the growing popularity of video-conferencing tools like Zoom to connect both professionally and socially, United Cerebral Palsy is working to give the homes where our members live access to socialize with one another by providing a laptop, assisting with the payment for internet access, and connecting them through Zoom. UCP’s goal is to raise $20,000 in June and July to pay for the technology needed for our members to connect with their friends and family. We are calling this effort “Project Connect.”
Click Here to Donate to Project Connect
- A $1,000 donation would purchase both a year’s worth of internet connection as well as a laptop for our members in their homes.
- A $600 donation will fund a home’s internet connection for an entire year!
- A $500 donation will purchase a more robust laptop for homes, giving them the opportunity to connect with one another as well as all of the other important laptop functions!
- A $300 donation will fund a home’s internet connection for 6 months or purchase a Chromebook or inexpensive laptop!
- Or you can purchase a $25 PushSave Mobile Coupon book (an estimated value of $350!) Click below.
- Any donation of $100 or more will get a free Mobile Coupon Book!
PushSave Mobile Coupon Books
Customize your OWN mobile coupon book with your favorite merchants! Push, Save, and Support!
Click Here to Purchase a PushSave Mobile Coupon Book
- Go to the link above…
- Enter your city and pick your ten favorite merchants!
- Check out and enjoy the savings!
PushSave Mobile Coupon books are not limited to San Luis Obispo. You can get a mobile PushSave Mobile Coupon Book for your home community!