2017 Night Without Limits Event Itinerary
Schedule of Events for the Night:
- 5:15 pm: Doors Open!
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm: Wine & Beer Tasting
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm: Appetizers Served & Presented at Appetizer Table
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm: Salad & Dinner Served
- 7:20 pm: UCP Presentation – short presentations by Mark Shaffer, UCP Executive Director and David Murray, UCP Board President. Followed by presentation of UCP’s “Citizen of the Year”
- 7:45 pm – 8:00 pm: Dessert & Coffee Presented at Dessert Table
- 8:00 pm: Live Auction Begins
- 8:30 pm: Swing for Joy performs (Swing for Joy is a big-band style group of musicians)
- 8:00 pm: Silent Auction Tables #1 & #2 Close
- 8:45 pm: Silent Auction Tables #3 & #4 Close
- 9:15 pm: Silent Auction Tables #5 & #6 Close
- 10:00 pm: Event Ends!
Wine & Beer Tasting
The Wine and Beer tasting features a number of prominent local wineries and breweries that will sample their wines and beers. After the sampling, some winemakers will be present to talk about their wines. We will update the list of winery and brewery sponsors as they come available. The wineries and breweries that are currently participating are:
- Broken Earth Winery
- Harmony Cellars
- Victor Hugo Winery
- J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
- Robert Hall Winery
- Felten Cellars
- Laetitia Winery
- Earth & Fire Brewing
- Talley Vineyards
- Sans Leige Winery
- Niven Family Wine Estates
- Central Coast Brewing
- Edna Valley Vineyard
- Pomar Junction Cellars
- Spencers Market
The 2017 Night Without Limits will be catered by Tognazzini’s Dockside, Ta-Dahh Specialty Foods, and Fig Good Food
Appetizers for the 2017 Night Without Limits will be provided by Ta Dahh Specialty Foods!
Entree Menu Coming Soon! Entrees for the 2016 Night Without Limits will be provided by Tognazzini’s Dockside and Lola’s Catering.
Dessert Menu Coming Soon! Desserts for the 2016 Night Without Limits will be provided by Fig Good Food.